The Trauma Simulator platform is software-as-a-service available on a tiered annual license.
There is a one time hardware, setup and implementation fee.
SILVER 30 LEARNER + 1 INSTRUCTOR
BRONZE 300 LEARNER + 3 INSTRUCTOR
GOLD 900 LEARNER + 9 INSTRUCTOR
The pricing for 31 users and 909 users would give you an idea of saving at scale.
We can customize our proprietary software based on your specific needs, including adjustment of the protocol, local language, uniforms, scenarios, ER bay set-up, type of medivac vehicle or even the environment of the point of injury.
To request a quote please contact me at email@example.com
The offer includes both enterprise software license and hardware starter package.
One time complimentary Hardware, Installation, Setup & Training Includes:
- 1 (one) full set of VR hardware (Microsoft Mixed Reality (Samsung Odyssey) or Oculus Rift headset, sensors, controllers and 1 (one) VR-ready laptop with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060-series graphics card)
- Setup, implementation and train the trainer session
Oculus Rift Computer Compatibility - https://traumasimulator.com/pages/oculus-rift-specs
HMD Odyssey Windows Mixed Reality Computer Compatibility - https://traumasimulator.com/pages/hmd-odyssey-windows-mixed-reality-specs
Annual Enterprise Software License includes:
- LEARNER and INSTRUCTOR access to the Trauma Simulator software-as-a-Service. Current environment includes four autonomous cases (external hemorrhage, internal hemorrhage, airway obstruction, and tension pneumothorax), 132 potential actions, Case and polytrauma builder and full integration with the Pulse physiology engine.
- Multiplayer INSTRUCTOR version of the platform.
- LEARNER and INSTRUCTOR access to feedback system
- LEARNER access to personal metrics
- INSTRUCTOR access to metrics and learner analytics
- 24/7 Support
- Content and tech updates